Monday, September 26, 2011

Roll Roll Cotton Boll quilt


I have been working on this top for months, and yesterday I finally got it finished. It was designed by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville fame and was her mystery quilt over Christmas and New Year 2010/11.

I was over all the blocks and little pieces by the time I had made them all, but once the border went on, it suddenly came alive and now I love the way all the pinks and greens work together.


Sorry this is sideways, but you get the gist.
I had to get it off my floor as the girls are coming to stitch on Wednesday and my room looks like a tip as it is, without having all the blocks and borders all over the floor.
The weather here has been gorgeous, so here are some pics taken in my garden. This first one is taken on our deck looking out towards Ophir. I love that tree in the middle.

Cactus flowers.
Enjoy
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job!! Thank you so much for sharing your blog link with me!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete