Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ten Pin bowling quilt

 
Its not very often I get to post pics of a quilt I have made, but I am trying to get some serious sewing in during January before school goes back and it all starts again.
 

 
I made this quilt using a pattern which my friend designed, called "Walk in the Garden", and used ten pin bowling themed fabrics.  The theme fabrics came from Spoonflower in the US, and they are great.  I have just had another moment with them (Spoonflower, that is), with some Dr Who fabric to make another one for Terry.
 

 
I also managed to find some bowling fabric for the back.  And a quilting design too. 



 
It is now on my Etsy shop for sale.
 
Now I'm off to do some more...hooray for holidays!
 
Enjoy
Belinda
 

1 comment:

  1. Belinda ,
    I love this quilt where ca I get the pattern? I have lots of bowling fabric , that I want to make a quilt for my quilt for my bowling crazy husband.
    Thanks Jeanne

    ReplyDelete