Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guess where we are?


Nope, not at one of our local quilt shops...




We were in airconditioned comfort with all the necessities like food, drinks and a toilet nearby...



We were invited to a corporate box at the Armor All Bathurst 12 hour race to see the warm up races and qualifying laps at Mt Panorama in Bathurst. So, we ditched the kid with a friend with instructions on all the music stuff he had to go to, got a little dressed up, forgot our hats, and headed off to the car races.

I am a bit of a petrol head, so it was music to my ears - every time a race started I had to rush outside to the balcony to listen to the roar of the engines and breath in all the fumes....and then it got too hot so I would retire to the airconditioning to watch the rest of the race on the big screen and out the huge windows.
We did a bit of looking, and I found the car for me...pity it won't get up the driveway as it sits about 1cm off the ground.


No quilting done today!
Enjoy
Belinda



1 comment:

  1. Fancy coming to Bathurst and not calling in! motor sport too interesting I see; I'm a prisoner in my own home so if you're in town call in.
    Trying to get my patchwork mantra back on track after 3 weeks on strong pain killers I have the concentration span of a gnat!

    ReplyDelete