Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Salt Lake City





One of the things I really liked about Salt Lake City was the fact that out of most windows there was this fabulous view of the snow covered mountains. Most days were clear and bright and cool - though there were exceptions to that (one day was very cold and others were very warm), but anyway, the mountains were beautiful and I took lots of pictures of them.





One of the days we were there, Kate and I hopped on a train to Ogden to visit the Shepherd's Bush shop. I have liked their cross stitch patterns for a while and Kate is almost fanatical about them, so when she suggested a visit - off we went. The trains were very easy to navigate and tickets easy to get (especially for a country bumpkin like me).








Both Kate and I had a little moment in this shop and we didn't see much of the rest of the little town, and to be truthful, Kate's moment was much larger than mine....





Anyway we had a lovely day and the girls in the shop were very lovely and put up with us spreading out stuff from one end of the shop to the other.


Enjoy

Belinda
























No comments:

Post a Comment